Work Experience: 1-2 years
Salary: Not Disclosed
Selection Process : ( Walk-in-Interview ) F2F
Location: C-4, Green Park Extension, Delhi-110016
Role & Responsibilities:
- Excellent spoken and written communication skills.
- Effective listening skills.
- Creative skills and ideas for planning practical and interesting lessons.
- Excellent planning and organization skills.
- Friendly and confident manner.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Flexible approach to work abilities.
- To develop an interest in reading & writing. Using real life examples in teaching the concept clearly.
- Facilitating classroom discussions on various topics.
- Building strong relationship with the students & other staff members.
- Organizing curricular, co- curricular & extra-curricular for the students.
Role: English Teacher
Industry Type: Education / Training
Department: Teaching & Training
Employment Type: Full Time
Work Schedule/Time: 6 Days working (10:00 am to 7:00 pm)
UG: B.A in English, B.Ed in Education
PG: M.A in English