Faculty of Paramedical
Paramedical courses are quite training specific and train the students for real-life medical situations. The significance of paramedical courses has been realized by the increasing need for skilled paramedics in the medical field. This is important to mention that without paramedics the medical field would be crippled.
Paramedics is an amazing field to build a career in the medical field in a short period and budget, unlike the conventional MBBS degree. Paramedical courses are job oriented and present ample employment opportunities.
The paramedic industry is the backbone of the medical and healthcare industry. There is always a demand for skilled qualified paramedics in India as well as other countries. It is a very smart and profitable career option.
Master in Medical Laboratory (M.MLT)
Tenure: 2 year
Eligibility: Bachelor of Science with 55% marks
Master of Radiology and Imaging Technology (MRIT)
Tenure: 2 year
Eligibility: BRT with 50% marks
Important Instruction for filling the form
- Contact to Counsellor/Admission Incharge.
- Ask for Courses details and admission form on mail.
- Print the Admission Form in A4 size paper.
- Fill up all the details of yourself leaving unknown parameters.
- Fill up all the information in Capital Letter only.
- Attach all necessary Documents (Marksheets & Certificates) in photocopies & PP size Photographs (8).
- Fee Payment can be made by all online modes (Paytm/PhonePe/Google Pay/UPI/NEFT/RTGS/IMPS) or offline modes (Cash/Demand Draft (DD)/Cheque in favour of “CAREER AVENUES“).
- Send Completed form to Career Avenues office Address before the Due Date.