Faculty of Research Programs
PhD is a doctoral research degree and the highest level of academic qualification you can achieve. The degree normally takes between three and four years of full-time work towards a thesis offering an original contribution to your subject.
A doctorate is any qualification that awards a doctoral degree. In order to qualify for one you need to produce advanced work that makes a significant new contribution to knowledge in your field.
Important Instruction for filling the form
- Contact to Counsellor/Admission Incharge.
- Ask for Courses details and admission form on mail.
- Print the Admission Form in A4 size paper.
- Fill up all the details of yourself leaving unknown parameters.
- Fill up all the information in Capital Letter only.
- Attach all necessary Documents (Marksheets & Certificates) in photocopies & PP size Photographs (8).
- Fee Payment can be made by all online modes (Paytm/PhonePe/Google Pay/UPI/NEFT/RTGS/IMPS) or offline modes (Cash/Demand Draft (DD)/Cheque in favour of “CAREER AVENUES“).
- Send Completed form to Career Avenues office Address before the Due Date.