Faculty of Media & Communication
Media & Communication pathway focuses on content production for print, television, radio and digital media.
This course dynamically responds to demands from the industry and helps students hone their skillsets in digital media for news, public relations and strategic communication. Students are taught by a team of news editors, documentary filmmakers, photographers, critics, bloggers, youtubers, PRs and practitioners. Students will get to work closely with editors, digital media professionals while undertaking live projects and industry internships. Students have worked on live projects with Times Now, NDTV, News Laundry, Jaipur Literature Festival, international film festivals and more.
Important Instruction for filling the form
- Contact to Counsellor/Admission Incharge.
- Ask for Courses details and admission form on mail.
- Print the Admission Form in A4 size paper.
- Fill up all the details of yourself leaving unknown parameters.
- Fill up all the information in Capital Letter only.
- Attach all necessary Documents (Marksheets & Certificates) in photocopies & PP size Photographs (8).
- Fee Payment can be made by all online modes (Paytm/PhonePe/Google Pay/UPI/NEFT/RTGS/IMPS) or offline modes (Cash/Demand Draft (DD)/Cheque in favour of “CAREER AVENUES“).
- Send Completed form to Career Avenues office Address before the Due Date.