Faculty of Library & Information Science
Library and Information Science (LIS) is a long-standing academic discipline, with its own set of theories, perspectives and methods. It studies all aspects of the creation, organisation, management, communication and use of recorded information in documents of all kinds, including new forms of digital and immersive documents.
It underlies a variety of practices such as information management, librarianship, data management, and archiving and records management, educating professionals for work in those areas, and carrying out research to improve practice.
The role of libraries in providing widespread and inclusive access to knowledge is widely acknowledged. In today’s context, libraries have to play two distinct roles – to serve as a local center of information and knowledge, and be a local gateway to national and global knowledge.
Important Instruction for filling the form
- Contact to Counsellor/Admission Incharge.
- Ask for Courses details and admission form on mail.
- Print the Admission Form in A4 size paper.
- Fill up all the details of yourself leaving unknown parameters.
- Fill up all the information in Capital Letter only.
- Attach all necessary Documents (Marksheets & Certificates) in photocopies & PP size Photographs (8).
- Fee Payment can be made by all online modes (Paytm/PhonePe/Google Pay/UPI/NEFT/RTGS/IMPS) or offline modes (Cash/Demand Draft (DD)/Cheque in favour of “CAREER AVENUES“).
- Send Completed form to Career Avenues office Address before the Due Date.