NIOS Board (X-XII ) Admission
|Secondary (Class X)
Tenure: 1 year
Hindi(201), English(202), Bengali(203), Marathi(204), Telugu(205), Urdu(206), Gujarati(207), Kannada(208), Sanskrit(209), Punjabi(210), Assamese (228),Nepali(231), Malayalam(232), Odia(233), Arabic (235),Persian (236), Tamil (237),Sindhi (238
*Mathematics(211),*Science and Technology(212), Social Science(213), Economics(214), Business Studies(215), *Home Science(216), *Data Entry Operation(E)(229), Psychology (222), Indian Culture & Heritage (223), *Painting (225),*Data Entry Operations (229), Accountacy (224),*Hindustani Music (242),*Carnatic Sangeet(243)
|Senior Secondary (Class XII)
Tenure: 1 year
Hindi(301), English(302), Bangla (303), Tamil (304), Odia (305), Urdu(306), Gujarati (307), Sanskrit (309), Punjabi (310)
Mathematics(311), *Home Science(321), Psychology(328), *Geography(316), Economics(318), Business Studies(319), *Painting (332), *Data entry Operation(336)
Indian Knowledge Tradition#
Veda Adhyan#(345),Sanskrit Vyakaran#(346),Bharatiya Darshan#(347),Sanskrit Sahitya#(348)
*Physics(312), History(315), *Library and Information Sc.(339), *Enviornmental Science(333),
* Chemistry(313), Political Science(317),*Mass Communication (335),Military Studies(374)
*Biology(314), Accountancy(320),*Introduction to Law (338),Military History(375),
*Computer Science(330), Sociology(331), Tourism(337),*Physical Education and Yog(373)
Learner can opt only one subject from each of Group C,D,E and F
Scheme of Studies
- Five Subjects with at least one language or at most two languages.
- Minimum of five subjects.
- Two additional subject can also be taken.
- The Learners are however advised to select the subjects as per their future plan of study and work.
- Minimum one and Maximum two language subjects from group A are permissible for certification. However, third language can be offered as an additional subject.
Important Instruction for filling the form
- Contact to Counsellor/Admission Incharge.
- Ask for Courses details and admission form on mail.
- Print the Admission Form in A4 size paper.
- Fill up all the details of yourself leaving unknown parameters.
- Fill up all the information in Capital Letter only.
- Attach all necessary Documents (Marksheets & Certificates) in photocopies & PP size Photographs (8).
- Fee Payment can be made by all online modes (Paytm/PhonePe/Google Pay/UPI/NEFT/RTGS/IMPS) or offline modes (Cash/Demand Draft (DD)/Cheque in favour of “CAREER AVENUES“).
- Send Completed form to Career Avenues office Address before the Due Date.