Faculty of Architecture and Planning
Architecture is concerned with the design and construction of buildings in their sociological, technical and environmental contexts. There is increasing recognition of architecture as one of the top intellectual disciplines, an art form, and a technical profession intimately linked with the single largest sector of investment in the economy.
Professional architects can build careers as independently practicing architects, as architects working within architectural firms, as academics focused on teaching and research, or within non-governmental organizations. Besides practicing as a professional Architect, graduates also find employment as Building surveyors, Historical buildings inspectors, conservation officers, Landscape architects, Production designer, Structural engineers etc. Many architects pursue postgraduate and doctoral studies where one can focus on fields such as architectural conservation or urban design or shift to allied professions such as urban planning or construction management.
Important Instruction for filling the form
- Contact to Counsellor/Admission Incharge.
- Ask for Courses details and admission form on mail.
- Print the Admission Form in A4 size paper.
- Fill up all the details of yourself leaving unknown parameters.
- Fill up all the information in Capital Letter only.
- Attach all necessary Documents (Marksheets & Certificates) in photocopies & PP size Photographs (8).
- Fee Payment can be made by all online modes (Paytm/PhonePe/Google Pay/UPI/NEFT/RTGS/IMPS) or offline modes (Cash/Demand Draft (DD)/Cheque in favour of “CAREER AVENUES“).
- Send Completed form to Career Avenues office Address before the Due Date.