Faculty of Pharmacy
One of the most sought and flourishing industries of pharmaceutical products is the main reason for national economic well-being and development. New technological innovations can help enable pharma companies to improve patient care with better diagnostic methods and development of novel medicines. The infrastructural implementations in pharma manufacturing are highly complex with increasing number and types of connected equipment, external and internal system integrations. The highly networked pharmaceutical ecosystem has specific requirements for collaborative research and development, data management and regulatory compliance reporting in supply chain. The field of drug discovery, development and commercialisation offers job opportunities for talented individuals with a background in life sciences or other disciplines to develop a professional career in the pharmaceutical sector.
Important Instruction for filling the form
- Contact to Counsellor/Admission Incharge.
- Ask for Courses details and admission form on mail.
- Print the Admission Form in A4 size paper.
- Fill up all the details of yourself leaving unknown parameters.
- Fill up all the information in Capital Letter only.
- Attach all necessary Documents (Marksheets & Certificates) in photocopies & PP size Photographs (8).
- Fee Payment can be made by all online modes (Paytm/PhonePe/Google Pay/UPI/NEFT/RTGS/IMPS) or offline modes (Cash/Demand Draft (DD)/Cheque in favour of “CAREER AVENUES“).
- Send Completed form to Career Avenues office Address before the Due Date.