Faculty of Yoga and Naturopathy
Mostly professionals who have been sharing their knowledge of the science of meditation and yoga are called yogis or Yoga Teachers. With the rise in reputation of holistic and alternative medical care, a lot of weight is being given to yoga teachers and so it has resulted in becoming a great career choice. Yoga is an ancient art, and a natural way of remaining fit and healthy. It also helps in improving mental health. Curing health-related problems naturally is taught as part of the programme. An integral part of Yoga is practicing physical exercises (asanas) and breathing exercises (pranayam). Fitness is the call of today’s world, raising the need for a yoga instructor or teacher on the global platform.
Important Instruction for filling the form
- Contact to Counsellor/Admission Incharge.
- Ask for Courses details and admission form on mail.
- Print the Admission Form in A4 size paper.
- Fill up all the details of yourself leaving unknown parameters.
- Fill up all the information in Capital Letter only.
- Attach all necessary Documents (Marksheets & Certificates) in photocopies & PP size Photographs (8).
- Fee Payment can be made by all online modes (Paytm/PhonePe/Google Pay/UPI/NEFT/RTGS/IMPS) or offline modes (Cash/Demand Draft (DD)/Cheque in favour of “CAREER AVENUES“).
- Send Completed form to Career Avenues office Address before the Due Date.